Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Arrival to Japan.

On August 20th, 2008 at 6pm, I arrived at Nagoya Chubu Central Airport. I was happy but tired. The flights altogether were 15 hours long. I was glad to get off that plane though. The president of the company actually picked me and another person up at the Airport. Afterwards, the president took us on a 2 hour drive to our hotel which was called Kanayama Plaza Hotel. I have pictures of the hotel room.
2 words that could best describe Japan are small and narrow. Many things are small here including the hotel rooms and the roads are very narrow which explains why the Japanese drive small cars. Also, my internet access was very limited which was the reason that I wasn't unable to call you all and let you know that I made it safely.

1 comment:

Texas said...

Well, you kinda narrow too, so it works. LOL