Sunday, August 24, 2008

Moving into my apartment






I wake up at 6:45am Japan time. By 10:00am, I need to check out of my hotel room and meet two people from the company who will take me to my new apartment. So I packed my bags and checked out at 9:50am. I had 10minutes to spare so I sat down waiting to meet the people from the company. Sure enough at 10am , these two girls who was hired by the company was there and this marks the beginning of a long day. The two girls that I met were Chiaki and Ayaka. They are in the picture with me. Chiaki is the one on the left and Ayaka is on the right. They were both pretty cool. We were all joking and clowning around the whole time. They kept me awake and took my mind off the long ride. These two accompanied me everywhere that day and really helped me out. I would not have been able to get a lot of things accomplished if it wasn't for their help. I won't see them again until I come back to Nagoya for training.
The drive from Nagoya(3 hours southwest of Tokyo) to Hekinanshi-the area where I live was about 2 hours. I had a meeting with the real estate agent at 12:00pm. The real estate agent would give me the keys have me sign a few papers and explain some rules to me.
Here are some pictures of my apartment, I have some videos too. Once I learn how to put the videos up , I will have them for everyone to see. I'll also have more pics of my apartment shortly.

2 comments:

Vállalkozásom megszűnt said...

Im from Hungary, láttam, hogy magyarul tanulsz!

Bobby Rouse said...

Marco whats going on man.... Glad everything is good over there.... Hey where was your left hand on the pic with you and those two girls?