Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Hotel








As soon as the president of the company picked me up at the airport, She told me that I will stay in a hotel for one night and then move into my apartment the following day which was August 21st. I was excited and I couldn't wait. I thought I would nhave to wait for a week to see my apartment but I guess I was fortunate enought to be able to move in first. To me , It felt like I was just cruising right along in Japan.
Now back to the hotel, I've never seen such small elevators before. Since I couldn't fit all of my luggage which was 3 bags on one trip, I had to make two trips in order to get all of my luggage. Here are some pictures of my hotel room and the food I ate. The 1st picture with food in it has 3 things-1. Premiage-Ice Cream cookie, 2. Strawberry Yogurt, and 3. Another ice cream. The next picture is the equivalent of a TV Dinner. However on this one, I can eat it cold. Its noodles with an egg, ham, cheese, cucumbers, and sauce. There's no need to heat it up because its meant to be served cold. It was very tasty. In the picture with a bottle in it, that is actually Calypys (Cowpist). Wait! Don't start thinking that I drank Cowpist. For some reason, the company's name is Calypys. This is a milky white water with a citrous taste. It wasn't bad at all. Enjoy these pics, there are more coming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even though it was wasnt cow piss, I pretty sure would still have drinkin if it was.

Anonymous said...

LMAO - Marco, dude... you gotta bring me back some Cowpiss!! xD

--Kuribbu ;)